15 jul. 2017

Black is always a good idea

Sí, estamos en verano, pero eso no quiere decir que abandonemos el negro.
Aunque yo soy de las que en verano va bastante colorida, sí que es verdad que de noche utilizo mucho el azul oscuro y el negro, porque son colores elegantes, atemporales y normalmente si repito la prenda no se nota mucho.

Así que hoy os traigo una selección de prendas negras de Fashion Mia, una tienda online que no conocía y que me ha sorprendido sobretodo por la cantidad de vestidos corte "skater" que tienen. En este post os he puesto muchos monos, porque me parecen ideales y muy prácticos, pero también tienen vestidos más ajustados, tops, bikinis... en fin, de todo!

¡A ver qué os parece mi selección!


Yes, it's Summer, but that doesn't mean that we stop wearing black clothes. 
Although on Summer I tend to wear more colorful and printed clothes, it's also true that I also wear a lot dark blue and black pieces, because these are two very elegant, timeless colors.

So today I want to share with you a selection of black clothes from Fashion Mia, an online shop I didn't know about. I got really surprise as they have a wide selection of sexy skater dresses, which I love because they usually suit me well: I have big hips and I'm tall, so this kind of shape is perfect for me ;) 

You will see that on my selection I put so many jumpsuits: I found them so cute and practical! Plus these ones you can use them on hundreds of situations, and are also perfects for communions and these kind of events that all of us have this season. However at Fashion Mia you will also find bodycon dresses, tops, swimsuits... everything!

Let's see what you think of my choices!





¿Y vosotras, sois de llevar negro incluso en verano?
Espero que os haya gustado mi selección!

Os espero en mi Instagram (@elisabetdou), donde os voy contando más de mi día a día, viajes y más ;)


What about you? Do you also wear black during summer?
I hope you liked my selection!

Remember to follow me on Instagram (@elisabetdou) to check my latest looks, posts and trips ;)

24 comentarios

  1. Yes totally agree with the title! <3 I loved your collection! Thanks for sharing!
    xx
    Shivangi
    www.outoncatwalk.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Genial la selección. Besitos
    http://www.atrendylifestyle.com/2017/07/look-combinado-con-pantalones-palazzo.html

    ResponderEliminar
  3. En verano nunca falla el negro en mi armario ;)
    Besos

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Creo que en ninguna estación falta en el mío ;)

      Eliminar
  4. Agree! That's why it is advisable to have at least one "Little Black Dress" in our closets ;)

    https://marchhappythoughts.blogspot.com/?m=1


    ResponderEliminar
  5. I totally agree! It maybe summer but black is still great for a night out

    www.sincerelymissj.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Me encanta la selección que has hecho!
    Yo tengo prendas negras de verano.
    Feliz sábado guapa.
    https://nairgraphies.com/blog/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. El negro nunca falta en mi armario ;)
      un beso

      Eliminar
  7. Me encanta tu selección!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. What a gorgeous selection, i love the first one it's very pretty and feminine. Thanks for sharing this store did not know about them.

    Nathalie
    www.nathalie-alexandra.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. My favorite is, by far, the number 5 ;)
      xx

      Eli

      Eliminar
  9. Beautiful selection! Great post!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ResponderEliminar


TOP
Curly Style © - DISEÑADO POR HERPARK